We have attempted to make this notice as easy to read as possible, so we encourage you to read this document in its entirety and to contact us with any questions that you may have.
The web site Repaid.org is an online information service, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. Please read this document carefully before accessing or using this site. By accessing or using this site,you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in the agreement below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use this site. Repaid.org may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified agreement on Repaid.org. You agree to review the agreement each time you visit the site in order to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of Repaid.org shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions / Comments:
- The entire contents of Repaid.org are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Repaid.org, its affiliates or other third party licensors. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, the material on Repaid.org, including text, graphics, images, code and/or software. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of Repaid.org strictly for your own private viewing and non-commercial use, provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to Repaid.org a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public or private areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, blog posts, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail, phone or form to Repaid.org, and by all other means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to Repaid.org the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Repaid.org for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications through Repaid.org or to Repaid.org directly. Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on Repaid.org are the exclusive trademarks or servicemarks of Repaid.org, its advertisers or third party content providers with which Repaid.org may have a contactural relationship. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Use of The Site:
- You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Repaid.org on Repaid.org, Repaid.org does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for Repaid.org identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by the advertisers of Repaid.org or third parties, that are not affiliated with Repaid.org. You also understand that Repaid.org cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading, or links to be followed from Repaid.org will be free of infection or viruses, worms, trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of Repaid.org and the Internet. Repaid.org provides Repaid.org and related information “as is” and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or noninfringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any product or service information displayed on or available through Repaid.org or on the Internet generally, and Repaid.org shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the service or on the Internet generally. Repaid.org does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected. You understand further that the pure nature of the internet contains unedited materials some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive to you. Your access to such materials is at your risk. Repaid.org has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Repaid.org be liable for:
- Any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use Repaid.org, or any information, or transactions provided on Repaid.org or the web sites of its advertisers, or downloaded from Repaid.org or the web sites of its advertisers, or any delay of such information or service. Even if Repaid.org or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or;
- Any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded from Repaid.org.
Third Party Web Sites:
- Repaid.org makes and provides no representations or warranties whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this site. When you access a web site other than Repaid.org that is not an Repaid.org web site, please understand that it is completely independent from Repaid.org, and that Repaid.org has no control over the content, products or services provided or displayed on that web site. In addition, a link to another web site from Repaid.org does not constitute an endorsement by Repaid.org or that it accepts any responsibility for the content, services or products displayed (or your use) of such web site.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Repaid.org, its officers, directors, employees, agents, advertisers, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Repaid.org from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the service.
Third Party Rights:
- The provisions of “Use of the Site”, “Limitation of Liability”, “Third Party Web Sites” and “Indemnification” are for the benefit of Repaid.org and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, advertisers, suppliers, and any third party providers of information to Repaid.org. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
Term and Termination:
- You may terminate your use of Repaid.org at any time. However, the provisions of this agreement shall survive any termination of your use of Repaid.org.
- This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of North Carolina. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Repaid.org and you for any purpose concerning this agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in the federal or state courts located in Wilmington, NC. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to Repaid.org must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. Repaid.org’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this agreement, due to a conflict with state or federal laws or other reasons, shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this agreement. Repaid.org may assign its rights and duties under this agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.