We have attempted to make this notice as easy to read as possible, so we encourage you to read this document in its entirety and to contact us with any questions that you may have.
Trust in the accuracy of information is extremely important when making a purchase or engaging a service online and Repaid.org places a very high level of emphasis on attempting to provide you information in an unbiased manner on Repaid.org. However, please note that any information provided by third parties to or collected by Repaid.org from third parties for display on Repaid.org may be biased or ultimately may be determined to be inaccurate. By using this web site, you agree that Repaid.org is not responsible for the accuracy of this content and to hold Repaid.org harmless for any statements, reviews, pricing, claims made or other information provided or obtained through third parties. You agree to use the information provided on Repaid.org at your own risk and to verify all product and services claims, pricing and information with the advertiser directly.
- Repaid.org is a for-profit web site. Repaid.org receives monetary compensation from the advertisers in return for advertising placements on Repaid.org. Repaid.org primarily derives its revenue from performance marketing activities, which are typically defined as income generated from advertisers when a web site user completes a specific action. This also may include display advertising.
Actions which result in compensation for Repaid.org may come in many forms; including, but not limited to:
- Sales: Advertisers pay a percentage of sales of services or products that derive from user clicks on its advertisements.
- CPC (Cost per Click): Revenue is generated for each unique click on an advertisement.
- Lead Generation: Advertiser pays a specified amount for each user that fills out a form on Repaid.org or the advertiser’s website requesting information on a product or service.
- Display Advertising: Income is generated each time an advertiser’s ads are shown to users on a web site.
- Repaid.org does not endorse any of the products, services or advertisers receiving placements on Repaid.org.
Repaid.org may allow many advertisers, or as few as one, to display advertising on Repaid.org. All advertiser text links or advertiser specific sections of Repaid.org will reference the advertiser’s name or be marked as “advertiser” or “advertisement(s)”. All links embedded in text, and not following this policy will be one of the following:
- Links to another page or section on Repaid.org.
- Links to another web site owned and or maintained by Repaid.org
- A third party web site that we feel may assist you with additional information related to the products and services featured on Repaid.org. However, the link does not constitute an endorsement of the site, its content or the products or services it may provide. As with advertisements, all links should be followed at your own risk.
- The compensation Repaid.org receives for advertising on Repaid.org may influence the advertisers and products displayed on this web site and the pages or position within pages in which they are displayed. Repaid.org may also develop pages and write about topics in order to generate user visits from search engine requests for specific types of products or services. This may also include generation and display of landing pages for a specific advertiser’s products and services. In the latter case, the entire page will be labeled an advertisement as the page content will be generated from content provided by the advertiser with no endorsement of the service being made by Repaid.org
Repaid.org’s Non-Captive Shopping/Viewing Experience:
Web Site Content (including editorial comments):
- As mentioned, your trust in the accuracy of information is extremely important when making a purchase or using a service online and Repaid.org places a very high level of emphasis on honesty and integrity in providing you that information. Therefore, we do not endorse any of the products, services or advertisers featured on Repaid.org and no Repaid.org statements should be taken as such. Furthermore, in cases where more than one advertiser is placed on a page, we are not recommending one advertiser or their products or services over those of another, regardless of their placements on the page. If Repaid.org provides comments regarding a specific product, service or advertiser, our only intent is to further educate you so that you can make an informed and better decision when shopping for a type of product or service online.
The information/content we may provide on Repaid.org regarding an advertiser will come from the advertiser, the advertiser’s web site or a third party web site. This information/content may include, but is not limited to:
- An advertiser’s claims.
- Specific product or service features.
- The advertiser’s operations or processes.
- Awards or certifications received by the advertiser.
- Any comments or reviews made by third parties. Third party reviews may be provided in annectdotal format and may be a positive or negative review of the advertiser or its products and services.
The methods of data collection used to provide our web site content may include, but is not limited to:
- Conducting research on the advertiser’s or third party web sites
- Data feeds.
- Content provided from third parties or an advertiser.
- Conducting interviews.
- User submissions.
- Our own independent and direct examination or use of a product or service.
- In addition to web site content and editorial comments, we may occasionally provide an Repaid.org independent review of a product, service or advertiser. All such reviews on Repaid.org will be independently chosen and conducted by Repaid.org. We will not conduct reviews at the request of advertisers, and will not accept monetary or other forms of compensation for conducting reviews of such products or services on Repaid.org. Any product or service reviewed by Repaid.org will be Repaid.org’s sole decision and purchased and paid for by Repaid.org, unless it is also freely available to others, as well. Any reviews conducted by Repaid.org will be an unbiased review of the advertiser, product or service and any potential for a conflict of interest will be clearly noted so that you can make an informed decision regarding the opinions expressed in the review.