Hey Guys, I hope you’ve all had a good week. It’s definitely been a sobering one, what with the tragedy in Boston. For that reason, I really enjoyed the Suzanne’s post on Enemy of Debt, linked below. Truly a great piece.
In other news, taxes are done! Yea! Personally, I underpaid my quarterly estimated taxes last year in order to accrue a bit more interest, but not enough to be penalized. So, it was the opposite of a refund for me. I tell you what, when you’re self-employed it certainly seems like you get taxed hard.
Without further ado, there were some really great posts across the PF blogosphere this week, and here are a few of our favorites:
- Personal Finance Fortifies My Faith in Humanity by Suzanne @ Enemy of Debt
- Financial Lessons Learned From My 80-Year-Old Grandfather by KK @ Student Debt Survivor
- 4 Ways to Automotive Your Finances by Andrew @ Listen, Money Matters
- Destroy Your Debt with the Mortgage Murder Spreadsheet by Greg @ Club Thrifty
- Do I Need an Emergency Fund: One Cat’s Dilemma by Pepe (the cat) @ Budget & The Beach