Welcome to this week’s Weekly Faves. I hope all of you guys (or y’all – I do live in NC ) had a good week! Jerry wrote a great guest post for The Frugal Path this week, and I learned how to submit us for some blog carnivals. I’m realizing I really should spend more time on the Yakezie forums, ha! In any case, here are some of our favorite posts of the week from around the PF community. I especially loved the summer trip ideas from Pauline @ RFI and John @ Frugal Rules, as I’m hoping to travel abroad this summer for the first time in seven years.
- Money Saving Tips for Summer Trips – Reach Financial Independence
- Frugal Ideas for a Housewarming Party – The Outlier Model
- The Biggest Barrier to Making Extra Money – Money Crush
- How to Afford Your Summer Vacation Ideas - Frugal Rules
- Rebuilding Credit After Bankruptcy – The Frugal Path (guest post from Jerry)