I hope everyone has had a good week! It was busy here. Jerry wrote a huge, 1400+ word guest post for The Debt Myth (thanks, Jackie!), and I’ve been working behind the scenes to install and configure a new SEO plugin for the site, in order to take care of a little duplicate content we were seeing in Google Webmaster Tools.
Our Alexa rank is still continuing its gradual downward march, so that’s good, although I have been puzzled by Repaid.org’s PageRank, or lack thereof. I purchased the domain on the aftermarket last year, and although it didn’t have much development history, I’m thinking that this might be a contributing factor. In any case, I trust Google will come to appreciate us in the end
In any case, I wanted to give a shout-out to our favorite five posts of the week:
- Why Do Sales Make us Irrational Shoppers? – Debt RoundUp
- How I Save Money in Order to Viciously Pay Down Debt – Frugal Rules
- Interview with JD Roth, Founder of Get Rich Slowly – Club Thrifty
- Buy My Method, Not My Lifestyle – Reach Financial Independence
- Tired of Fighting About Money? – MoneyCrush
Each of these is well worth your time in reading, digesting, and taking to heart.
Recent posts in Faves